RSS


Today I'll See the Sun by Francheska Farr w/ Lyrics

Sinister Hack Filed Under: Labels:


Today I'm gonna make things happen
Gonna make things right
I'll make my world go round
I'm tired of sitting at the corner wasting my time
Today I'll see the sun

Because I'm tired watching birds at the window
And I'm bored listening to the song
I don't know I can wait for your promises
And I'm tired of you, I'm tired of you oh... 

Chorus:
There will be no more waiting
There will be no more dreamin'
There will be no more cryin'
Today I'm gonna see the sun
Gonna see the sun... (2x)

I couldn't stay here forever
If you wouldn't be mine
I couldn't stay so sweet
Don't wanna be left in the corner
And if you don't mind
I'll go see the sun

I've been waiting for your call on the telephone
But you don't seem to care what is going on
I don't know I could wait for your promises
And I'm tired of you, I'm tired of you

(Repeat chorus)

|

0 Responses to "Today I'll See the Sun by Francheska Farr w/ Lyrics"

Post a Comment