RSS


How Did You Know By Gary Valenciano with lyrics

Sinister Hack Filed Under: Labels:

I remember so well 
The day that you came into my life 
You asked for my name 
You had the most beautiful smile 


My life started to change 
I'd wake up each day feeling alright 
With you right by my side 
Makes me feel things will work out just fine 


CHORUS 
How did you know 
I needed someone like you in my life 
That there was an empty space in my heart 

You came at the right time in my life 



I'll never forget 
How you brought the sun to shine in my life 
And took all the worries and fears that I had 
I guess what I'm really trying to say 
It's not everyday that someone like you comes my way 
No words can express how much I love you 


Repeat Chorus

|

0 Responses to "How Did You Know By Gary Valenciano with lyrics"

Post a Comment