RSS


Sarah Geronimo - Love Will Keep Us Together Lyrics

Sinister Hack Filed Under: Labels:

Love, love will keep us together;
Think of me babe whenever
Some sweet talking girl comes along singing a song –
Don’t mess around, you got to be strong,

Just Stop(Stop), ’cause I really love you,
Stop(stop), I’ll be thinking of you –
Look in my heart and let love keep us together.

You, you belong to me now,
Ain’t gonna set you free now;
When those girls start hanging around, talking more down,
Hear with your heart and you won’t hear a sound.

Just stop(stop), ’cause I really love you;
Stop(Stop), I’ll be thinking of you –
Look in my heart and let love keep us together, whatever.


Young and beautiful someday your looks will be gone;
When the others turn you off who’ll be turning you on?
I will, I will, I will, I will

I will be there to share forever;
Love will keep us together.
Said it before and I’ll say it again, while others pretend,
I need you now and I’ll need you then.

Stop(stop), ’cause I really love you;
stop(stop), I’ll be thinking of you –
Look in my heart and let love keep us together, whatever.
I will, I will, I will, I will

You better Stop(stop), ’cause I really love you; stop(Stop), I’ll be thinking of you –
Look in my heart and let love keep us together, whatever.
I will, I will, I will, I will.

|

0 Responses to "Sarah Geronimo - Love Will Keep Us Together Lyrics"

Post a Comment